|Kundan jewelry is a traditional Indian form of jewelry that originated in the royal courts of Rajasthan and Gujarat. It involves setting uncut, polished gemstones or glass stones, known as kundan, into a base of gold or silver using thin sheets of gold. The stones are then secured in place using a mixture of resin and gold. Jadau is another form of jewelry-making that involves embedding uncut precious or semi-precious stones into a base of gold. Kundan Jadau jewelry combines the techniques of both styles and is highly valued for its intricate and detailed designs. Kundan Jadau jewelry is often worn by brides during their wedding ceremonies and is a popular choice for formal events and celebrations.
Kundan Jadau jewelry are also known as Indian bridal jewelry, Traditional Indian jewelry, Kundan Jadau necklace, Kundan Jadau earrings, Polki jewelry, Uncut diamond jewelry, Wedding jewelry, Designer Kundan jewelry, Handcrafted jewelry.
What is JadauKundan?
JadauKundan is a traditional form of jewelry that originated in the Mughal era and is known for its intricate designs and use of precious stones. It involves setting uncut diamonds, precious and semi-precious stones in a gold framework, and filling the gaps between the stones with gold. The process of creating JadauKundan jewelry is highly skilled and time-consuming, which makes it expensive and valuable.
How to clean your Kundan jewelry?
Kundan jewelry is a type of traditional Indian jewelry that is often made with gold or silver and embellished with precious and semi-precious stones. Here are some steps you can follow to clean your Kundan jewelry:
- Take a small bowl and mix some warm water with a mild detergent or soap.
- Dip a soft-bristled brush or a cotton swab into the soapy water and gently clean the Kundan jewelry, making sure to reach all the crevices and corners.
- Rinse the jewelry under running water to remove any soap residue.
- Pat the jewelry dry with a soft, clean cloth or towel. Be sure to dry the jewelry thoroughly to prevent water spots.
- If your Kundan jewelry has tarnished or has some tough stains, you can mix a little baking soda and water to form a paste. Apply the paste to the tarnished or stained areas with a soft-bristled brush or a cotton swab. Leave the paste on for a few minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. Pat dry with a soft cloth.
- To restore the shine to your Kundan jewelry, you can use a jewelry polishing cloth or a jewelry cleaning solution that is specifically designed for Kundan jewelry. Follow the instructions on the package carefully.
- Finally, store your Kundan jewelry in a clean, dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture.
Note: Kundan jewelry is delicate and should be handled with care. Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaners, or rough brushes that can damage the jewelry.
Wonderful earring that shape ,pattern and model attracts me so much😋😋Personally I loved very much
This earring is very prettyyy🤩 personally am so happy to bought this .... pair for crazy desi😃
Beautiful jewellery at reasonable rate ❤️
Very pretty…. Best quality…
Simple and nice looking earrings. Value for money.
The detailing and finish of the earring is good. My daughter just loved it.
Loved it.. Classy piece 💖
So cute. This is a light weight oxidised earring that suits any dress. A must buy.
My daughter in love with this design. Thank you Nithilah for this unique product.
These earrings are lightweight and good for casual outings. Worth the money paid.
I bought this earrings for my daughter. And these earrings were unique in design and elegant. Appreciate timely delivary.
I received the item in time. It is a beautiful peace of jewellery .
Lovely bangles.must buy
I love the set and its very beautiful. Thank you nithilah